Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February in Review

February has flown by.  I know it's a short month, but I can't believe there are only two days left! The year already feels like its rushing by, so here are a few things I've loved in February:

Brekkie
A fresh and delicious brekkie:
softboiled egg with baby spinach on english muffin, tangelo, and strawberries
  • Getting back into a routine of healthy eating.  After vacation (especially after picking up some South American tummy bugs), its always a welcome relief to get back to a routine and stock my fridge with some healthy grub.
  • Attended  my 1st CrossFit class with some coworkers. One of my friends has been going regularly, and her gym had a bring your friends day.  I always have so much fun working out with my friends, and it was great to get out of our comfort zones (and a great workout too - I was sore for 3 days)!
  • Playing Extreme Home Makeover w/ a good friend. Nothing like some weekday furniture moving in the rain to remind you how powerful refreshing your abode can be.  I've definitely got some revamps planned for my digs in the near future!
  • Valentine's Day Dinner with my good friend Kat from college and a short but sweet Skype date w/ Mr Lincoln who's hard at work studying in Lima.
  • Getting my first 10k of the season under my belt, and making great strides on my training for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler.
  • Relaxing with our Kitty Stu, and the sweet heart shape of his paw pads.

Stu Paw
Sweet <3 shapes found in my Kitty's paw


No comments:

Post a Comment